Monday, April 2, 2012

One Year, Six Months

What do I say? I can't really describe how I am feeling right now. I can't put into words the things my mission has done for me. It means everything to me. I finally understand why I need the gospel in my life and how it can change lives. I have never felt the Savior and his infinite grace to be more real than I do now. I've never wanted to help those around me more than I do now. I am so grateful for my mission. I really can't even begin to explain how I feel about the last year and a half. I can't imagine where I would be with out it. It was amazing! I love my mission so much. I wish I could stay.
I love you! I hope you are having a great week. Thank you for everything you have done for me while I've been on my mission! I couldn't have done it without all the help I got from family and friends:) Thank you!
I love you from London to Salt Lake!
See you way too soon.
Love, Sister Gregson
 
PS In case you forgot what I look like: my last conference, a U b-baller, and Bodiam Castle...








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment