Monday, March 26, 2012

Ahoy!

This week was a week full of adventure, as always! We didn't have any exchanges or conferences this week which means this was our first full week in our area since my first week in Hastings. waa?? crazy right? It was a fun week too! We went finding in an area called Rye. It was such a cute english town, cobblestone roads and a castle included! I loved it! Rumor has it Jonny Depp has a house there but we couldn't find it. What else did we do? I don't even remember. We ate tuna fish pancakes-that was gross..
S got the preisthood this weekend! yay! He is so excited :) love that kid so much
I don't even know what to say in my emails anymore! Things are going really great. I love it out here so much I wish I could just stay. This last transfer is really hard but I am just trying to give it my all.
I love you guys and I will see you way too soon. Have a great week! see you in two :)
love, gregs
ps. the pics are rye







 

No comments:

Post a Comment