Monday, March 26, 2012

12 Hours Later... (3-19-12)

hey family!
ok so I just talked to you so this email will be brief cause I don't have much to tell you about.
I told you about S's baptism. It was so amazing!!!!! I wish you could have been there. It was the best baptism I've been to on my mission. Sister Allred and i talked to him last night and he was just so overwhelmed and excited about having the Holy Ghost. When he bore his testimony at the baptism he was talking about how he is excited to go home to Bangladesh so that he can build the church there. I'm scared for his safety but i think Heavenly Father will protect him because he is definitely a kingdom builder. He won't be able to go to his home town when he goes to Bangledesh because he is not safe there. It's sad but he is so happy! I've never seen anyone so happy.
I honestly have nothing else to tell you about because I JUST talked to you! If you're sad, get over it, I'll see you in a couple weeks..
Love you so much!!! Have a great week!




Love, sister gregson

No comments:

Post a Comment