Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Welcome to Chichester (Oct. 19, 2010)


hullo!! I made it to london south:) just emailing you real quick to tell you I'm here. President Shamo is so awesome, he's fun and energetic and so excited about missionary work and sister Shamo is the tiniest cutest lady ever and her knowledge of the scirptures is so admirable. My new companion is ....... SISTER BOLESKA! she is from hungary and she is great. I love her already. it seems like she is a really hard worker and so I'm excited to have her as a trainer. we've just been doing street contacting and she's such a natural and I hope to learn a lot from her while I'm with her. My first area is Chichester. it is so beautiful here and I love it here. my comp said we have about three people here that will be getting baptized hopefully within the next few weeks!! I can't wait to see this work in action finally :) we're about to go over to this woman's house who just got baptized on saturday and we're teaching her about the preisthood. I'm really excited to meet her!! anyway, I gotta go but I hope you're all doing great!! I love all of you so so so much. this gospel is amazing. I love studying the scirptures, I've been learning new things every single day and if I could I would spend all my time studying. it's amazing how this gospel blesses your life. I love all of you and I miss ya but I'm loving my mission! It's going great so far! love ya! cheers!
   love, chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment