Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Ukrainite Baby‏

oh my gosh. Life just doesn't slow down here. Every transfer has a new surprise...
I am still in exeter! Yay! I love it here so much so I was so excited to stay.
Sister Mills has been transferred to Bracknell.. :( that was sad. I loved serving with her so much. Right from the start we were always saying that our companionship would never last because it was too much fun all the time. I love that girl. We were so sad to be split up :( So I got a call from president on tuesday and he asked me if I was up for a new adventure. Here we go again! I am training!!! I was so shocked. I thought my time training was done.. My new companion is Sister Kustsevych.... yeah.. It sound like cute.savage. Or good.savage. Take your pick! She is from UKRAIN! Yes she does speak english thank goodness! I was worried she wouldn't. She is so funny. she is tall and blonde so we are pretty opposite :) she has a cute accent that I love and I have a hard time understanding her sometimes. She is trying to teach me ukainian but it is hard! Privit! that's hello :) there have been a few times where we've had some major culture shocks haha But it is going really well. I like her a lot and we are having fun. She is a major perfectionist though and I am so far from that so it is hard. It also seems like she isn't going to try to be friends with the members or anything which is complete opposite from me. There have been a few frustrating moments but for the most part it is a lot of fun. The weirdest thing - she hugs me every time we say a comp prayer! HA! should we make bets on how long I will let that last? It's so funny.
Things are going so well in Exeter! The people are so nice here. probably because we are farther away from london ;) Martyn is doing so well and he is right on track. He quit smoking this weekend!!! pray hard for him. He is so excited about his baptism though. It is going to be a white christmas!!!! (it still hasn't snowed here though.)
This last week we picked up two more people who are now preparing for baptism. They are both huge miracles. Anthony, we met him on the street. And Silva. She had discussions when she was on holiday in america and she is so eager to learn more. pray for both of them as well please!
Ok I really don't have much time left. We are going to Plymouth again today with our zone. We're filming a movie for the Christmas conference this week at the TEMPLE!!
Sorry this letter is so short. I will make up for it next week :) I promise!
I love you so much and I am so grateful for all you do for me. I miss you a ton but I have never been so happy. I love it so much out here. It really is the best. Even when it gets hard.
Thank you for everything. I love you!!!
Love, sister gregson




No comments:

Post a Comment