Monday, February 13, 2012

Mishins Are Fun!!

Holy moly this week went by way too fast. I feel like I was just emailing YESTERDAY. I wish time would just slow down for a second.
Things have been going so well! I love it out here. The work in Hastings is taking a while to get going. We've been giving out BoM's like mad but nothing seems to be going past that. I just want to grab people and make them listen! No one is safe from me right now :) I've been working harder than I ever have and I think it is just because I know my time is running so short.
I am so scared to come home. I would much rather stay out here forever. I've been talking to President about it recently and we started talking about the possibiliy of me extending my mission. I've been praying about it a lot and I feel really good about it. I would just be coming home to summer so I thought maybe I will extend and then just come home when school starts.. I know you probably aren't too fond of that idea so don't worry because none of that is true. I am still coming home in April unfortunately ;)
Things have been crazy this week. We went to Zone Leader Council which was really fun. All the Zone Leaders were there and then the 'senior sister trainers' I hate that name so much. The training was such a blast. It was at presidents and they just talked to us a lot about helping the other missionaries, especially when you are on exchanges with them. We are doing an exchange this week with the sisters in eastbourne which are pretty much down our street and then the next week Sister Allred and I will be going all the way out to Exeter and Weymouth to do exchanges with them. I get to go back to Exeter for a day! I'm going to tell the sisters to try and set up a teach with Martyn so I can see him and his cute wife. I will probably get to work with Sister Kutsevych as well :) It will be so much fun. I am really excited about it!
The frohlich's are doing really well. When we went to teach them the said their prayers had been answered and it was a little spooky to them. Things that they had been struggling with for so long were solved the day after they prayed the first time. It was amazing! The sad things is they are moving in about 2 weeks so we won't get to teach them much longer. Ollie is doing great as well. He read the whole childrens BOM reader and loved it. His mom doesn't want to push him on baptism yet but he wants to come to church and he's been praying on his own and everything. THings are going great!
Well family. I am completely out of words. Just know that I am so happy and I love the mission so much and I am working so hard that Hastings will probably explode soon :)
Thank you for everything you do for me. I love you so much! Have a great week!
Love, chels
PS random funny- we started teaching this guy who is the equivalent of crocadile dundee. He looked like he stepped right out of australia. Did I tell you about him yet? We went to his house to teach him and he owns about 7 digery-do's (sp??) that he played for us the first time we met him on the street. I think he thought we were coming back for a lesson instead to teach him about the gospel haha Calling him eccentric would be an extreme understatement. He is particularly fond of his thighs and he thinks ostrich's are as well....that is a long story and I didn't even really understand it when he told it but it was funny!! When we went to his house I felt like I walked into a south african pon shop or something. It was crazy! The member we brought with us was pretty stunned the whole time and the entire teach I was trying to think of a way I could get a picture of his house with out him noticing however I probably could have just asked him and he would have even posed :) I love teaching people like that. You meet some of the funniest people on the mission. It is such a blast!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment