Monday, February 6, 2012

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures...




mind the gap


this is where we go contacting <3


love bracknell


a suvenier from kidney stone days. They gave this to me my first time on the ambulence....




sister allred and I by the SEA


sisters :)


HP was filmed here



Thairs family from bracknell


us teaching Shipon and Tom in Bracknell

me and sister allred. Lunch by the sea :)


Nick and Kaushi's sealing


Sister Kutsevych-my ukranite baby


exchanges in paignton w/ mills preistley and cabrera


the twins


sisters conference


Happy Christmas!




exeter




tiny doors!!


hastings


the outcome of a productive dinner break





Hastings-the pond is frozen!


parade when the troops came back
helluo


wright girls from exeter


training


a few of my MTC group


dinner at mcd's

No comments:

Post a Comment