Monday, September 19, 2011

I Told You Utah Is Better!

wow! I have so many remarks about the Utah game going through my head I can't choose which one to use. I'm surprised you gave me as many details as you did :) ha! GO UTES!!! yess. I'm soo sad I wasn't there for it. There's a few Elders in my zone who are BYU fans, maybe I'll give them a hard time about the game since none of you are around. Sounds like it was a great game!

Anyway, how are you? Apart from your loss how has your week been?

so, any last transfer predictions??
remember when I predicted that President Shamo will be moving me around a lot after being in HW for so long? I think I was right. I got moved again! already :( I'm now serving in Haywards Heath. And guess what...I'm white washing AGAIN. boo.. I'm not too excited about that. I hate white washing. I'm still with Sister Howard as well which I'm happy about. Haywards Heath is quite close to the Temple still. It's about a half hour drive, yes, we still have a car. Sister Burrows was also moved to East Grinstead which is the area that the Temple is in and she is serving with Sister Allred. They are in a tri with another new missionary. Sister Howard and I will be serving at the VC two days a week. Every Tuesday and Saturday. The Sisters in East Grinstead will be there 3 days a week and then there are two other companionships that will be serving there as well. It's a bit crazy right now but in the end it will probably be best because this way we can work in the VC and in our areas and hopefully get more work done. We were really sad when we got the transfer call. I loved working in a tri. It was so much fun! I'm excited to still be working with Sister Howard though. She is a bit shy and struggles with teaching so it will be good to have a chance to train her one on one now. She really beats herself up a lot. she's so hard on herself so I've really been trying to help boost up her confidence. She's amazing though. I love working with her and she is so funny. She makes me laugh so hard. She is ALWAYS falling asleep, when I'm driving, at church, at the Temple...and she is a major head bobber haha
People always think it is so cool that she's from Alaska. The other day we were talking to this lady and she was asking Sister Howard about Alaska and then she's like ' You speak English so well!!! ' hahaha Apparently they speak a different language in Alaska? who knew? It was so funny.


oh no, I'm in an internet cafe and Michael Buble just came on... dang!

anyway. so this week has been another crazy one. The Crawley ward wasn't very happy when they found out we were leaving. They white washed us out and put 4 Elders in. They wanted us to stay there though. (because sisters are better than elders:) I loved working with that ward and they are going to see so many miracles. I wasn't too sad to leave the area though. Not that I didn't like it, I just hadn't been there for very long so I wasn't really attached yet. I really like the Haywards Heath ward. It is a small ward but they are great people. They were so friendly yesterday at church which was so nice. Sister Howard and I are coming up with some new ideas for finding people and we're going to try them out soon so hopefully things will move forward quickly. The chapel is in kind of a wierd location though so that will make things hard. Haywards Heath is beautiful! the drive from our flat to the Temple is so gorgeous. I love it. driving there is fun too, it's on a tiny road that curves all over the countryside. it's so pretty.


I'm taking my theory test on Thursday and if I pass that then I take my driving test in the next couple weeks. yikes! I'm so nervous for that. I still don't really understand why President wants me to get a license because I only have 6 months left and there are sisters here who can still drive on their American license for the next year. But oh well, I'll do as I'm told.

The weather is starting to get colder which I'm not very excited about. I'm looking forward to fall cause it will be beautiful but I'm dreading winter.

well, I have to go. Times up! sorry this is so short.. Thanks for everything! I love ya! you are amazing. Have a great week!!
Love sister gregson


ps. my new address for the fam is
1 arbor court
Heath Road
Haywards Heath
West Sussex
RH16 3BQ

No comments:

Post a Comment