Monday, January 30, 2012

Hastings Flood

Hello! How are you this week? thank you for the email. It sound like things are great. Have you set up a time to do dinner with sister mills fam yet? I wish I could be there for it!
Things are going so well right now. Sister Allred and I have been working so hard this week. By Sunday I was so exhausted. TGI pday. When I got here Hastings didn't have much to work with. There aren't any solid investigators right now so we've been working hard to change that. We set a goal to flood Hastings with the Bom this week. It was fun to really focus on giving people the Bom and constantly testifying about it. That's when you can see the difference. When you start testifying, even if they don't want it you can see that they were touched by the spirit.
We found a couple of new people to work with as well so hopefully things will pick up now. We met this amazing couple on Saturday when we were contacting on the seafront. They are Gernot and Undine Frochlich from Germany. They were so nice to us which was refreshing because not many people had been that day. They were really touched by the things we had told them and they want to learn more so tonight we are bringing them Boms in their language. I am so excited to see them! Please pray for them! The sad thing is they might be moving to Australia soon to find a job there cause they are struggling to find one here. we'll see what happens. The whole time they were so excited about what we were telling them. Especially Undine. She kept saying 'my heart is racing!' haha and she can barely understand english so that was definitely the power of the spirit.
It's funny. The longer I'm out on my mission I feel like the less I have to say in my letters and I know you probably hate that haha But things are going so well. I love it here and I am having so much fun. Sister Allred is really cool. She served with sister poleboina for a long time so she knows how to make curry really well and in india they always eat it w their hands so I will bring that tradition home to you :) It's fun!
Anyway, I hope you are doing great! Thank you for everything! I love you so much. Have a great week.
Love, chels
 
Here's my address!!
1 rosehill house
44 mount pleasant
hastings, esat sussex
TN34 3SH
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment