Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where, Oh Where, Is Sister Gregson Now?

Oh my goodness. You will not believe this. I got transfered AGAIN!!!! I just started serving in my 7th area. aaahhh. I thought my dl was joking when he told me I was leaving. I thought for sure I would leave bracknell and go back to exeter with sister kutsevych and if not I would stay in bracknell.. NOPE.
I am now serving in Hastings. It is amazing here!! I love it already. I was sad to be transfered again and really shocked. I'm tired of moving around but I'll take what I'm given. It's kinda fun traveling all around england:) I'm on the complete opposite end of where Exeter was. We live right on the coast. we have a balcony and you can see the english channel and if you look to the left of that you can see the old ruins of a castle. It is beautiful. You can get to France cheaper from here than to the temple :) pday? Hastings is gorgeous. I love it here so much already. I can't wait to send you pictures. You'll be so jealous :) haha The flat is so nice and the assistants told me it's the nicest in the mish. oh baby!
I'm serving with Sister Allred number 2. Not High Wycombe allred. Different one. She is really cool and since she came out I was wondering if we would serve together. She is from Utah. No more indians or ukrainians.
President told me he has another assignment/adventure for me but he hasn't told me what it is yet...ohh boy. He felt bad that he transfered me again but this assignment is for me and sister allred so yeah....we will see... who knows what he is up to now. My prediction is it is something musical cause sister allred is pretty musical as well.
There is a family from High Wycombe that is getting sealed this weekend. I am trying to get permission to go. I'm closer then I would have been if I went back to Exeter so there's a chance!! If not I'll probably just go to france :) The family was reactivated while I was in High Wycombe. It is Nick and Kaushi Hewakirindage (good luck with that name) they are from sri lanka and they have a little boy. They are the cutest family ever.
I was sad to leave Bracknell. Its a bit frustrating being transfered all the time but fun too. High Wycombe is the only area I've been in longer than 6 weeks. ha!
Sister Mills is training. A little Chinese girl!! I think her name is Sister Ho. She's cute :) Did Sister Mills' mom ever call you? She said she was going to.. Let me know if she does!
Anyway. Things are good. Just serving a mission in jolly ol england. I love it so much!!!
Thank you for everything. I love ya!
Sorry this is so short. I don't really have time to write properly.
Just know I love ya!
Love, sister gregson

No comments:

Post a Comment