Monday, January 9, 2012

Tri's are the BEST!

Hello! How are you this week?
I am doing great. I am so much better than i was last week. I'm back to normal! Finally! Things are going so well. This email will be super short because today I am going to OXFORD!!! yeah! And we are getting a spevial tour from the senior couple that is serving there.
I Love bracknell. It is fun here. I love serving in a tri. It is hilarious. Contacting is so funny because we are always bumping into each other and stuff. My companions are the best.
Sister Mills is awesome too. I just love her. We get along so well.
Anyway, I'm going to oxford now! Sorry this is so short! I have to go see england while I can!! time is running short.
BTW I am so excited I get home right before courtney leaves on her mish!!!!! YES!! I can't believe she's going to BULGARIA!! what? Good luck court :) I love ya!
I am so happy out here. I'm going to stay forever i think. I love it so much.
Thank you for everything! I love you! Have a great week!
Love, chels

No comments:

Post a Comment